What we'll be covering:
- What is Service Broker and why is it useful?
- What are Event Notifications and what good are they?
- How do we use Event Notifications to track code changes (DDL)?
- How do we centralize that for many machines?
- EN Tricks: emailing errors, watching for Bad Things, and checking into TFS automagically.
I think I've got a good mix of Presentation and Demos, and my goal is to send you home with code that you want to use immediately, and CAN use immediately!
See you there!