Wednesday, August 3, 2016

[Presenting] SQL Saturday San Antonio just around the corner! #SQLSatSA



Just a friendly reminder.  SQLSaturday San Antonio 2016 is next weekend (occurs August 13th), at Texas A&M University San Antonio!  

http://www.sqlsaturday.com/550/EventHome.aspx

I'm looking forward to this.  I was trying to pick courses to take, and it's difficult.  Courses on Hekaton, Clusters, Performance Tuning, 2016 features, Plan Cache... even one on Service Broker, one of my favorite hidden features!  Some "big names" there, too - Kalen Delaney, who also has a pre-con!  Speakers all the way from Pittsburg, Seattle, Albuquerque and more.

I'll be speaking on the same thing I've done a bunch - Event Notifications.  Same speech, a few new tricks and tips, but mostly it's about DBA empowerment.  If you don't know what code was changed 3 weeks ago, what hope do you have for tracking down "why did this stop working"?  Be the Overlord your end-users need. 

No comments: