Monday, July 21, 2014

[Presenting] Double your TheBakingDBA exposure! Come to the Kansas City SQL Saturday!

Just got the email - I'm presenting at SQL Saturday 300, Kansas City!

Despite the name, this is the same presentation I've been giving (aka SQL Watchdog) - I submitted this before changing my title.  We'll be adding a few other features as well, based on past suggestions from both audiences as well as my own internal folks.

It sounds like it'll be awesome - Bob Ward is speaking, they're going to have a BBQ Crawl on Friday, sounds like there's an event at the ballpark, there's a group going to a local theme park to ride the coasters...

Man.  Cannot wait.

http://www.sqlsaturday.com/300/eventhome.aspx

Sep 13 2014 
Cerner Corporation's Riverport Campus
6711 NE Birmingham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64117

No comments: